Collapse Collapse

This is just amazing. The first eleven seconds aren't exactly to my liking, but after that I can't really complain. I've been listening to this on loop for quite some time now. Good stuff!

ErikKaufman responds:

Thank you.

bagger bagger

Nice.

I'd totally be in love if this was just a little longer. But none the less good work.

Megaish Music Megaish Music

Beep boop boop ba bop bop bop beep

Just wanted to take a moment to say this is really nice. Way too much techno remixes of already existed stuff. Nice to see some original content with retro touch.

rangerdang3r responds:

Awesome! Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

*Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs *Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs

This is just awesome.

I first noticed this song in the 'Falcon Wing' game, but now I just leave this audio page open and listen to it while working on my own shooter game. This song keeps me excited and inspired.
Way to go.

Wind Scene Remix Wind Scene Remix

Chrono Trigger

Fun game.

Mario World Mozee Mario World Mozee

Nice

Nostalgia songs are always awesome when you do it right and add a nice twist. One and a half thumbs up.
*tries to imagine what that looks like*

Chill Penguin (UnFinished) Chill Penguin (UnFinished)

Meh

This really does remind me of the ice world in Mario 64. If I remember correctly you had to race against this penguin down a slide to get the star. I loved racing to this music. Especially the second race after you got all 120 stars. Thanks for the nostalgia. Way to go dude.

MetalMetroid responds: